Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Players are getting restless

Its been a while since I have posted. So many games to play and so little time.

I have been spending a good amount of time in AC. My son and grandsons are even back into the game. They are finding that there is a lot to learn after being away for several years. Their characters were all there and waiting to get back into the world.

I have actually activated 11 accounts now. That breaks down to 110 characters per world outside of DT. It is really more than I can account for. These were old accounts that I had tried out over the years so they are eligible for the weapon tokens and weekly levelling.

I have found that I enjoy playing a mage when I use Decal and Vtank. I do not do unattended macroing as I would have to set the character up some place and walk away. I use these functions to run wild across the countryside and run XP dungeon quests. It helps in not having to maintain health and mana manually.

It used to be a few years ago that a 128 was a god. Then changes were and and a 275 was a god. Now you need to be fully lumed and outfitted to be able to even try the top tier critters and content. You can actually get fully set up and reset your level and start over while retaining much of your capabilities. There are several that are doing that very thing. Only time will tell how that comes out.

We have been waiting to find out the fate of the Private Servers and the lifespan of AC and AC2. WB had some severe layoffs this year and they did yet another one this week. Sev has been working on trying to get the Private Servers coding completed. We re hoping he is still at Turbine.

Players are starting to get very anxious about the future and need to see some results and know what the future is going to be for the next year.

Right now we do not know what will be needed for servers and software to run a Private Server and what kind of capacity and options will be available.

I just keep on playing AC, AC2 and LOTRO and hope for the best.

With LOTRO, they released Update 15 yesterday and it introduce the Boerning. They are a human like character with melee and an attitude. I have created a guy and have started to level him. Right now he islevel 12 and pretty much done with the Bree area. He does lay waste to any opposition and I have not given him anything yet.

I think he may be a lot of fun to play and will level fast in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment