Tuesday, June 19, 2012

LOTRO - A new Journey

I decided that I needed to create a character with the express purpose of taking all of the Epic Quests and gaining all of the Deeds and capabilities that LOTRO has to offer.

To this end, Lindenon, was born. An Elfen Hunter by birth, in the land of the Dwarfs. My beginning journey was quite normal. I talked to the teachers, performed the quests given, and acquired the needed skills to advance my profession. The big event arrived where I was able to help in some small way to witness the Skorgrim trickery with the Dourhands. This event led me to Celondim where I really started my unique end personal journey.

I talked to a number of persons that dwelled in the town and acquired some tasks to perform. I also spent a bit of time in the crafting plaza learning some useful tasks of Forestry, Woodworking, and Farming. As I work on tuning these skills, I hope to at least provide myself with some weaponry.

I took off and headed up the hill to meet some gentlemen that had a few tasks for me to perform. Some wood needed to be collected, a satchel retrieved, and some wolves thinned out. These tasks were handled in short order and I needed to head along the mountains to deal with another issue at a stone cairn.

I returned to town and gave the items to the people that had requested the items and then journeyed across the river and up the hill to see about some problems with some wine. The lady there had a few tasks for me to complete. These tasks required that I thin out some nasty little creatures called Goblins. I handled them, got the grapes and turned them in as requested.

While I was returning to town, I received a request to join a Kinship. Being somewhat social, I went ahead and joined the Fury of the North Kinship. It looks fairly interesting from what I currently know.

Now I was off to Duillond to give some items to some people there and see if they have new quests that I can complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment