Monday, February 4, 2013

Time is flying by

I just noticed that it has been almost a month since my last post.

In my defense, I have to say that much of the absence is due to being busy at work and spending free time enjoying AC, AC2 and LOTRO. The games are functioning well and I have been very busy getting quests completed.

AC had a great update in January. 2 of the 3 monthly quests are doable by most characters solo. I really like the Tumerok Weapon Quest. Most of the Tummies drop Red Letters for XP and Gambling Tokens. I get 15-25 Letters per run.

AC2 has become very stable. I go in and play characters to see how they level and play as I advance. I am still not very high as my Ranger is level 24. I do so enjoy the game and hope to play it for a long time.

LOTRO has my focus right now. I am playing on Whithywishtle (sp) and have 4 characters. They are all hunters, one of each race and they cover all of the craft skills. I have a lead character that is level 35 and the other characters are 25. I can equip them in top bows and level appropriate armor as they level. I am moving right along and insuring that they get rest and maximize the XP while levelling.

It is amazing how easy it is when you have good weapons and good armor.

I have been having some difficulty getting into the game on my desktop. It will get past the character selection screen and then report a general error and close. It is very erratic and causes irritation. I have ordered a new 1tera HD and will get it Wednesday. I will then reinstall Windows 7 and needed software and see if the issue is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment