Wednesday, January 9, 2013

AC2 - Actually getting stable

With other commitments and such, I didn't get a chance to get on AC2 last night. I attempted to make up for that this morning for a couple of hours.

I have started working on Mrtonk and getting him up to a respectable level. Yesterday, I left him at the SE Portal drop from the Kehan Ringway. He needed to get the Lost Wish Vault completed.

I headed over the the Vault and here was no one around. I did manage to take out a few critters and level to 13 on the way. I applied the Glyph and portalled into the Vault. Of the 3 Starter Vaults, this is the first one to use the floating incline format. The first 2 are based upon massive underground structure with square walls and doors. The floating incline structure climbs up and around with platforms every so often. It is actually an extremely innovative design that I have not really seen anywhere else.

I was climbing and taking out Drudges until I got near the end. There I met up with another player. He was a shield and sword Lugie working his way through. We fellowed up and headed fot the Boss dungeon. The dungeon was the same design. He kept the Boss busy while I whittled him down from afar with my spear. It only took a few seconds and we portalled out for the reward.

There we parted ways and I headed to Arwic to get the buffs from the inital run through the Ringways. There are 3 Ringways that a new player can run through and touch the oblisks for buffs. They all help considerably when starting out.

Once I got buffed, I headed to Cragstone and then to Molwirth to get near the Drudge Dungeon. No one was there either and I did need to level a bit so I hunted around the area until I needed to log. This dungeon does require a group as the Drudges are tougher and there are groups of them.

After this dungeon, I have the Mad Crone Dungeon to hit. That will be about it until level 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment