Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Nice talk with Cher'okee

I have been playing leveling on many of the worlds of AC. The other day I logged into MT at Arwic and who should I see there but Cher'okee.

She is a player from way, way back and was the glue that held the Fist Monarchy together along with Reality Dysfunction back years ago after Fist split and created his own Monarchy.

Cher'okee was always helping the players any way possible on quests and assisting with the Trade Skills. Plus, she was always a person one could talk to on any subject.

When something came up and she had to leave the game for a while, it really left a big hole. I was sure glad to see her back playing AC and enjoying the game as it has become today.

I am still working through my characters on different worlds and getting stipends, doing the pincher quests and the moarsmen quests.

With the Halloween season upon us, I get out across the countryside and take out as many scarecrows as possible. I still avoid the Reapers except on my higher level characters. They do hit hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment