Thursday, December 17, 2015

A year has gone by

I posted in February that the players had started to get restless.

That restlessness continues. Still no word from Turbine.

Oh well, they are the ones in control. When it is ready, it will be ready.

In the meantime, I have been testing out theories on how to deal with characters when Decal is not part of the scene. I have built sone characters that do not use buffs and live or die predicated upon the armor they have or can obtain.

I am still experimenting but it seems like a War Mage with Void instead of War is a good starting character. A Bowyer with an xbow is also a good vassal character. I do drop the Finesse Weapon and Shield from the resulting character.

Creating the 2 characters at the same time and swearing to the Void Mage works very well. I want to keep them within 5 levels in order to maximize the XP passup between them.

That seems to work pretty well. I can push the Mage with the xbow. The xbow has MD to help stay alive. The mage can kill fast

I have no qualms against using the Fac Hub. It is part of the game now. I just try to avoid anything Decal related. It is not part of my game.

As there are no patches and nothing is changing from one month to another, it is a bit difficult to write about new stuff. .

No comments:

Post a Comment