Thursday, December 17, 2015

Trann Blademaster - A new beginning

My name is Trann Blademaster. I started life today on a world called Leafcull in a town called Sanamar.

I intend to be a heavy weapons master and lay waste all over Dereath with whatever weapons I come across.

Once I entered the world and met with a few characters, got acquainted with the ways of the world and picked up some armor, I was ready to see what awaited me.

The first dungeon I ventured into was the Penguin Cave. It appeared to be full of these little penguins with a very short attention span. I ran to the end of the dungeon and grabbed a necklace out of a chest that a gentleman had lost in town. I returned to town and presented it to him and received a nice reward for my efforts.

I then talked to a lady nearby that indicated that a Beacon needed to be replaced at the top of some ramps. I grabbed it and headed through the portal. These ramps were occupied by Phytos Wasps. They were not happy to see me. I slashed my way through them and a couple of Water Golems and attached the replacement Beacon. Again, I received a nice reward.

Now it was time to hit Holtburg for a couple of items. I needed to get myself buffed up and go into the Drudge Dungeon. It seems that the Drudges had stolen a bunch of sacks of seed from a farmer and he wanted them back. He also wanted the head of the Dungeon as a trophy. I headed into the dungeon and retrieved 3 sacks of grain and the head of the boss and gave them to the Farmer for a nice reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment