Thursday, December 20, 2012

AC2 - Beta Strong

Yesterday, I travelled with Sledgebow to the far Eastern reaches of Ostheth to see about getting a mount. The quest isn't too difficult but I needed to take out a bunch of Empowered Drudges, Shreths, and Mounted Skeletons.

What made this quest time consuming is that it is in a mountainous area and everyone else also wants to get a mount. Most of the time is spent finding the needed critters and backtracking. After working on the quest last night, I stayed there and logged back in this morning.

After about an hour this morning, I completed the tasks, combined the needed items and got the recipes for my mounts.

I portalled back down to Shoushi and crossed the river to hunt. I saw that I was in the area of the Faction Shrines and thought I would do that quest. I ran through the shrine areas and headed north to the river. There I talked to the quest giver and headed back. This time I used my mount and quickly completed touching the 3 shrines.

I then lifestone recalled to Shoushi, portalled to Cavendo, took portals to near the quest giver and turned in the 3 scrolls.

I really need to look at some crafting to at least be able to make level bows. I saw where there are practice recipes you can make that use less ingrediants. I will give them a shot.

I am carrying around to level 19 bows and still have most of the level to use them. I want to cross the water and try a bit harder content. Ah, so many quests, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment