Tuesday, December 18, 2012

LOTRO - Another day of battle

My goal this morning was to hit level 78. Considering the number of hours I have played the expansion, I believe I am moving up pretty fast. It certainly doesn't hurt that I cannot catch up with my rested time.

This morning found me in the middle of a nest of Wolds and other unsavory characters. I needed to thin them out a bit, destroy some cranes, burn down some tents and rescue some stolen horses. All in all, a pretty good sized list.

I got busy and started to wail away on the enemies. There were a couple of bosses thrown in for good measure. I did have a couple of times where I was defeated. Still have to pay attention....

I accomplish all of the tasks given me and headed back to the outpost to turn in. I received a bunch of recognition and XP and then headed for Floodwend to talk to the Thane there. He wants me to join him on a little cleanup. I have to get resupplied and lighten up my packs first. They are getting heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment