Monday, December 24, 2012

AC2 - Its getting crowded

Had a great weekend playing mostly AC2. Did get a little time in on AC. Poor AC is kind of vacant now with so many on AC2.

I worked on Sledgebow for the most part. Got him up to level 22 with several quests completed.

I was out hunting and there was a group getting together for a Bloodshreth Incursion. I quickly portaled over to Ikerias and joined the fellow. We took off west to locate a Bloodshreth. They were in hiding. I took way too much damage and hit the lifestone. After I portal recalled, the group decided to regroup at Ikarias and we took a couple of portals and kept looking. We killed one Bloodshreth but it was credited to a level 29 player so it did the fellow no good. We finally located one and got the quest started. We now had to kill 10 Blood Shreths and anything else that got in the way. With our group, nothing had a chance. We laid waste to all critters and soon completed the Incursion.

I got back to hunting and a call went out for the Drudge Citidal Quest. I needed it so I took off and joined the group at the closest Ringway. There were 5 of us and we mounted up and travelled to the dungeon. A little tough fighting outside to get in but our group made quick work of the boss and got that quest checked off.

Then I was on my way to the Prosper Dungeon for the last Osteth Dungeon quest. We had to wait a short while for the additional people to arrive. I got bored and killed come critters while waiting. There was a lessor Bloodstone nearby and I attacked him. I thought he was one of those 700 health Bloodstones. He wasn't. He had about 2,200 health and soon smacked me good. I did a Portal Recall and returned. This time I left him alone. The other members of the fellow arrived and we headed in. A quick trip through the dungeon and the final boss and we were done. That completed my primary quests in Osteth.

I then spent some time just hunting and working on my other characters. I have a Slemp Missile Player that I am working on. Empyreans throw Orbs instead of arrows and should be interesting.

I am also working on my crafting skills. My Skinning, Surveying, and Human Weapon Skills are advancing. It just requires a chunk of time for each one.

There has been a number of times that the servers have crashed over the weekend. Sev explained that they have one server that crashes due to a bug in higher level content and if they do not reboot shortly afterward, all of the other servers will crash with a rollback. They are working hard to resolve this issue.

Such is the nature of a Beta. Especially, after 7 years. Knowing what the bug is and fixing it are 2 different things. Nothing is fresh in anyone's mind and most, if not all, of the developers were not around 7 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment